Mission Statement: Maximize revenues for HOPE and Pre-K.
Vision: To be recognized globally as a top performer and innovative leader in the lottery industry and a trusted and valued partner for the state.
- Integrity – We do the right thing. We are each personally accountable for the highest standard of behavior. We are honest, trustworthy, respectful, fair, and ethical in all of our actions. We comply with laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Quality – What we do, we do well, every day. Each of us is responsible for the quality of whatever we do. We are committed to providing premium products and outstanding services. We aspire for excellence every day and don’t take shortcuts on execution. We are flexible and learn from our mistakes. We work hard to exceed expectations.
- One Team, One Effort – We share an infectious sense of commitment to our mission. We treat one another with respect and understand the importance of communication - up and down and side to side. We value a willingness to pitch in. We understand our continued success requires us to effectively collaborate with stakeholders and partners.
- Customer Centric – We understand our customers come to us by choice and we must earn their business every day. We are fanatical about customer service. We listen and respond to our customers. When we miss the mark, we “wow” our customers on recovery. Each of us is passionate about creating a winning experience.
- Innovative – We continuously look for ways to improve our games, deliver our products, and serve our customers. We think outside the box and seek the best ideas from anywhere within the organization. We foster creativity, innovation, responsible risk taking and move quickly to seize opportunities.
- Fun – We believe in having a sense of humor and a “can do” attitude. We believe that work should be an inviting, friendly place. We celebrate achievement and understand that success = fun.
- Results Focused – We have the will to win! We each take personal responsibility for reaching the Corporations goal to maximize returns to HOPE and Pre-K. We believe in decision making based on hard data. We always strive to use our resources effectively.
Motto: For the kids!