1. Choose how many numbers (spots) you want to play (from 1 to 10) and mark the appropriate box in Section 1.
2. Choose your own numbers (from 1 to 80) – OR – choose QUIK PIK, by marking the appropriate box(es) in Section 2.
3. Mark the dollar amount you wish to play, per draw, in Section 3. You may play $1, $2, $3, $5 or $10 per draw.
4. Choose the number of consecutive draws you want to play by marking the appropriate box in Section 4. Determine your base ticket cost by multiplying the amount played per draw in Section 3 by the number of draws played in Section 4.
Want to play for more ways to win?
Play multiplier for your chance to increase your winnings up to 10 times! By marking the “YES” box in the Multiplier section of your playslip, the cost of your ticket will increase by your base ticket cost and the MULTIPLIER option will be added to your ticket. A MULTIPLIER number will be drawn prior to each KENO! drawing: None, 2X, 3X, 5X, or 10X. If you played the MULTIPLIER option and your KENO! ticket is a winner, your base prize will be multiplied by the selected MULTIPLIER for that draw. You may choose to play both Bulls-Eye and Multiplier with your KENO! play. If both Bulls-Eye and KENO! Multiplier option are played, Bulls-Eye prizes cannot be multiplied. Only base KENO! prizes are eligible to be multiplied.
$1 wager with a winning 4-spot game:
Bulls-Eye, the new KENO! add-on game, offers larger prizes and more chances to win! At the end of each KENO! drawing, one of the 20 winning numbers drawn is randomly selected as the Bulls-Eye number. If you purchase the Bulls-Eye option and match the Bulls-Eye number, you win bigger prizes (see chart below). You can win a prize even if you don’t win a base KENO! prize. By marking “YES” in the Bulls-Eye section of your playslip, the cost of your ticket will increase by the base ticket cost and the Bulls-Eye option will be added to your ticket.
3 WAYS TO WIN WHEN YOU ADD BULLS-EYE:
Match only the Bulls-Eye number drawn without any other KENO! number matches.
Match your numbers to the Bulls-Eye number and additional KENO! numbers drawn.
Match your KENO! numbers to those drawn with no Bulls-Eye number match.
At the start of each drawing, 20 numbers from the field of 1 through 80 are selected and displayed on the KENO! monitor.
If more than $1 is played per draw, multiply prize shown by amount played for that draw.
* Subject to Georgia Lottery Rules, the prize amount won may be pari-mutuel. The total liability for the 10 of 10 prize is limited to $5,000,000. The total KENO! MULTIPLIER prize liability is limited to: 10 of 10 prize level - $10 Million; 9 of 9 prize level - $3 Million; 8 of 8 prize level - $1 Million. KENO! tickets may be canceled only on the day of purchase, prior to the first draw on the ticket, at the retailer location where they were purchased. Exchange tickets cannot be canceled.
To locate a Georgia Lottery retailer near you, please enter your city or zip code in the box below and click search.
Please note every effort has been made to ensure that the enclosed information is accurate; however, in the event of an error, the winning numbers and prize amounts in the official records of the Georgia Lottery Corporation shall be controlling.
Every Thursday 6pm to 9pm
652 Concord Road
Somewhere In Augusta
2820 Washington Rd