Drawing results for December 7, 2013
Win For Life- Ways to Win
The Lottery draws six Winning Numbers, followed by one “Free Ball” number from a single set of 42 balls. Match the six Winning Numbers to win $1,000 a Week for Life. Match five of the six Winning Numbers plus the “Free Ball” number to win $1,000 a week for a year. Matching the “Free Ball” number also increases other prize amounts, as shown below.
*Subject to the published rules of WIN FOR LIFE and the Georgia Lottery Corporation, more than five (5) Grand Prize winners or more than twelve(12) Second Prize winners in any drawing may result in that prize amount becoming pari-mutual. The top prize of $1,000 a Week for Life will be paid quarterly in a lump sum of $13,000 each, for a minimum of 10 years.
Overall odds of winning any prize are 1:21
Play WIN FOR LIFE and if your numbers come in you win $1,000 a week for life. Imagine what your life would be like just knowing you’ll get a thousand extra dollars every week for the rest of your life!
1. Select any 6 numbers from 1 to 42 for each desired play or select Quik Pik.
2. Each playslip allows you to play up to five plays at $1.00 per play.
3. Check playslip carefully, as a WIN FOR LIFE ticket cannot be canceled. You are responsible for the accuracy of your ticket.
4. Present playslip, along with $1 for each play area you’ve marked times the number of drawings played, to the Lottery retailer to receive your ticket.
5. Sign the back of the ticket so no one but you can claim the prize amount.
Read more on How To Collect
Quik Pik You can have the computer randomly select some or all of your numbers by marking the applicable “Quik Pik” box(es) on your playslip.
Multi-Draw You can play the same numbers for up to 10 consecutive drawings ($1 per play per draw) by selecting the applicable Multi-Draw box. The play must include the current draw and may not skip any draw in between.
Void Mark the void box if you have made an error in that particular play area.
To locate a Georgia Lottery retailer near you, please enter your city or zip code in the box below and click search.
Last 5 Drawing Results
Please note every effort has been made to ensure that the enclosed information is accurate; however, in the event of an error, the winning numbers and prize amounts in the official records of the Georgia Lottery Corporation shall be controlling.