*Be an educated player - know how to play. Information on our games and prize amounts is available on our website at galottery.com, or by calling a Player Information Representative at 1-800-GA-LUCKY (all U.S. callers) or 1-800-255-0056 TDD (Hearing Impaired - Georgia Relay Center).
* Fill out a playslip to ensure the accuracy of the draw game ticket you want to purchase.
* Verify the accuracy of your draw game ticket before leaving the retailer's premises - it is the player's responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the ticket.
* Players should inspect their instant tickets to make sure the latex covering on the play area is intact. Players should not accept a ticket if any part of the latex has been removed.
* Only buy lottery tickets from authorized Georgia Lottery retailers. If you are approached by someone offering a "winning ticket" for cash, refuse the offer and contact Lottery Security immediately.
* Fill out and sign the back of your lottery ticket as soon as you purchase it. Lottery tickets are bearer instruments meaning that whoever signs the back of the ticket is the owner of the ticket.
* By putting your information on your ticket, it will help to identify it as yours in the event the ticket is lost or stolen.
* Players may check winning numbers by picking up a winning numbers printout from your lottery retailer, by checking the Georgia Lottery web site at galottery.com, or by calling our Player Information Hotline at 1-800-GA-LUCKY (all U.S. callers) or 1-800-255-0056 TDD (Hearing Impaired - Georgia Relay Center).
* Sign up for the Georgia Lottery Players Club at mygalottery.com to have winning numbers emailed directly to you.
* Ticket checkers are available at most Georgia Lottery retailers for players to scan their own tickets and check winnings.
* All prizes up to and including $600 may be claimed at any Georgia Lottery retailer. Retailers can pay prizes by cash, business check or money order. Prizes over $600 must be claimed at any Georgia Lottery district office or by mail. Prizes up to $5,000 from draw game purchases made on the Georgia Lottery’s website or with a registered iHOPEcard at a retail location will be automatically paid to the player’s iHOPEcard account.
* Tickets can be validated only once. If you have your ticket validated at one location, it will not scan correctly at a different location.
* It's a good idea to ask for a validation receipt when redeeming a winning ticket. The receipt will verify the amount of your winnings.
* If you play a multi-draw ticket and win before the final draw, make sure you obtain an exchange ticket from the cashing retailer, and make sure the ticket you receive is accurate. Do this immediately upon receipt. The ticket should state EXCHANGE at the top.
* Retailers should not charge a commission or fee for cashing a winning ticket. If this occurs, please contact Lottery Security immediately.
Enjoy playing our games and please remember to play responsibly - it's all about fun!