"Win For Life – Win Your Own ATM with $52,000 Promotion"
- Eligibility: The Georgia Lottery’s “Win For Life – Win Your Own ATM with $52,000 Promotion” (the “Promotion”) is open to all holders of a valid non-winning Georgia Lottery Win For Life game ticket. An Entrant must be a legal resident of the U.S. who is 18 years of age or older and a Georgia Lottery Players Club member. Employees of the Georgia Lottery Corporation (“Sponsor”), GTECH, BBDO Atlanta, What’s Up, LLC, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, contractors, advertising/promotional agencies (collectively, “Sponsors”), and employees and immediate family members living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.
- How To Enter: Commencing June 14, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time and continuing through July 31, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time (the “Promotion Period”), Players may submit an entry consisting of any non-winning Georgia Lottery Win For Life game ticket purchased during the Promotion Period, along with required information, through the Georgia Lottery’s website at www.galottery.com. Mailed entries will not be accepted. Players must click on “ENTER TO WIN”, follow the screen instructions to login to their Players Club account, and (1) enter a valid 18-digit ticket number from a non-winning Georgia Lottery Win For Life game ticket, (2) click where indicated to show the Player’s agreement to the Georgia Lottery “Win For Life - Win Your Own ATM with $52,000 Promotion” Official Rules, and (3) click where indicated to submit entry. You may enter as often as you would like; however you may only use one unique Georgia Lottery Win For Life game ticket number per entry. Multiple entries using the same Georgia Lottery ticket and entries made via automated computer scripts or other programming techniques will be disqualified. The computer clock of Sponsor's webmaster is the official timekeeping device of the Promotion.
Entrants selected must produce the actual non-winning Georgia Lottery Win For Life game ticket represented by the information given on the Entrant’s entry or else that Entrant may be disqualified and an alternate entry may be selected.
Proof of submission does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual Entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related e-mail or IP addresses may be blocked. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible, garbled, misdirected, forged e-mail or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Sponsor not responsible for any damage to any individual’s computer system/software related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to, without limitation, errors in these Official Rules, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes outside control of Sponsor which impair or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, modify, terminate, or suspend the Promotion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted on the promotional website at www.galottery.com and random drawings will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination of the Promotion end date.
- Weekly Drawings: Six (6) Weekly Drawings will be conducted as described below. In each Second Chance Drawing, five (5) entries will be randomly selected as Weekly Prize Winners from all eligible entries received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on the Saturday immediately preceding each Monday Drawing date. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for each Weekly Drawing. New entries are required for each Weekly Drawing. Entries will not be rolled over week to week to subsequent Weekly Drawing and will only be eligible for the week they are received. Entries not received by the specified deadline for a Weekly Drawing will be automatically entered in the next scheduled Weekly Drawing. Entries received after the deadline for the final Weekly Drawing will not be eligible for any Weekly Drawing.
||06/14/10 – 06/26/10
||Five (5) Weekly Prizes
||06/27/10 – 07/03/10
||Five (5) Weekly Prizes
||07/04/10 – 07/10/10
||Five (5) Weekly Prizes
||07/11/10 – 07/17/10
||Five (5) Weekly Prizes
||07/18/10 – 07/24/10
||Five (5) Weekly Prizes
||07/25/10 – 07/31/10
||Five (5) Weekly Prizes
- Grand Prize Drawing: One (1) Grand Prize Drawing shall be conducted on or about August 2, 2010. In the Grand Prize Drawing, one (1) entry will be randomly selected as the Grand Prize Winner from all eligible entries received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on July 31, 2010 for the Weekly Drawings. The Grand Prize Winner will be drawn from the total number of eligible entries received for this Promotion. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for the Grand Prize Drawing.
- Prizes: Prizes to be awarded in the Drawings are described in detail below. Prizes awarded are limited to one (1) Weekly Prize per person, per Weekly Drawing.
“Weekly Prize”: Each Weekly Prize Winner will win one-thousand dollars ($1,000.00) cash and a mini automated teller machine (“ATM”) measuring approximately 10 inches by 12 inches by 4.25 inches. Approximate retail value of a Weekly Prize is one-thousand, one-hundred forty-nine dollars ($1,149.00).
“Grand Prize”: The Grand Prize Winner will win fifty-two thousand dollars ($52,000.00) cash and an automated teller machine (“ATM”) measuring approximately 56 inches by 16 inches by 22 inches and weighing 206 pounds. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is fifty-four thousand twenty-seven dollars ($54,027.00).
Prizes are not transferable, and no substitutes for prizes are available, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute different prizes of comparable value. Sponsor's decisions shall be final and conclusive in all matters relating to the Promotion. Prize Winners will be responsible for any federal and state tax withholdings, other legally required withholdings, and/or applicable federal, state, and local taxes and any customs charges or tariffs on a Prize. All Prize Winners will be required to furnish their social security number for federal and state tax reporting.
- Winner Notification: Telephone contact will be attempted for each potential Prize Winner who has a telephone number listed in their Players Club profile. Each potential Prize Winner will be notified by U.S. mail or e-mail at the street address and/or e-mail address provided in their Players Club profile upon entry into the Promotion. Prize Winners will be required to complete and sign a Winner Claim Form and return the form and required entry ticket within twenty-one (21) days of the corresponding Drawing. Except where prohibited by law, Prize Winners will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release and return them within twenty-one (21) days of the corresponding Drawing. If after reasonable attempts to contact a Prize Winner by the Georgia Lottery Corporation, a Prize Winner does not return the required entry ticket and forms within twenty-one (21) days of the corresponding Drawing, the Prize may be forfeited. In the event a Prize is forfeited, an Alternate will be awarded the Prize.
Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. By submitting an entry, an Entrant agrees to allow use of his or her name, in full or in part, for any and all purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed without territorial or time limitations and without compensation, including, but not limited to, for promotional and advertising purposes.
- General Terms and Conditions: The Georgia Lottery Corporation, GTECH, BBDO Atlanta, What’s Up, LLC, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, contractors, advertising/promotional agencies, and employees assume no liability or responsibility for damages, losses, or injury resulting from this promotion or the acceptance or use of a prize. Taxes and any other incidental expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winners. All federal, state, and local law and regulations shall apply.
By participating in the Promotion, all Entrants and Prize Winners agree to the Georgia Lottery “Win For Life – Win Your Own ATM with $52,000 Promotion” Official Rules and the decisions of the Georgia Lottery, whose decisions shall be final in all respects and legally binding in all matters related to this Promotion. All Entrants and Prize Winners agree to release, discharge, hold harmless and indemnify Sponsor and Sponsors against any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, harm, damage (including but not limited to property damage, personal injury and/or death), claims, actions, costs and expenses (including without limitation, all attorney's fees and court costs) arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with his/her participation in the Promotion, acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the prize or participation in any prize-related activity, including but not limited to any travel related thereto or any goods/services provided in connection with any prize. Participant further acknowledges that Sponsor and Sponsors are in no manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers' terms therefore and Prize Winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee. Acceptance of prize shall further constitute and signify the Prize Winner's agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the Prize Winner's name, likeness and/or prize and biographical information worldwide for promotion purposes without limitation and without further compensation, except where prohibited. Prize Winners are solely responsible for any local, state, or federal income taxes on prizes. Sponsor reserves the right to take such action as it deems necessary to enforce these Official Rules and ensure the fair operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, barring and disqualifying individuals who do not comply with these Official Rules. By entering, Entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor and Sponsors in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, Entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Atlanta, Georgia. Records related to the Promotion (including, but not limited to, entries, drawing results, and winner lists) will be retained for a period of one-hundred eighty (180) days after the last drawing date.
- Official Rules: For a complete copy of the “Win For Life – Win Your Own ATM with $52,000 Promotion” Official Rules, players may (1) visit the Georgia Lottery’s website at www.galottery.com, or (2) send a request to: “Win For Life – Win Your Own ATM with $52,000 Promotion”, Attn: Rules Request, 250 Williams Street, Suite 3000, Atlanta, GA 30303.
- Winner Lists: For a copy of the names of Prize Winners for the “Win For Life – Win Your Own ATM with $52,000 Promotion”, players may (1) visit the Georgia Lottery’s website at www.galottery.com, or (2) send a request to: “Win For Life – Win Your Own ATM with $52,000 Promotion”, Attn: Winner Lists Request, 250 Williams Street, Suite 3000, Atlanta, GA 30303.
- Decisions of the President/CEO: In the event of any situation not provided for in these “Win For Life – Win Your Own ATM with $52,000 Promotion” Official Rules or any conflict between any provisions of these rules, the decision of the President/CEO of Georgia Lottery Corporation, or her designee, shall be final and binding.
- Sponsor: Georgia Lottery Corporation, 250 Williams Street, Suite 3000, Atlanta, GA 30303.