1) Each Instant Ticket shall be validated according to validation procedures prior to payment of a prize.
2) An Instant Ticket shall comply with all of the following:
The Ticket shall not be stolen or appear on any list of omitted Tickets on file with the GLC.
The Ticket shall not be counterfeit or forged, in whole or in part.
The Ticket shall not be mutilated, altered, unreadable, reconstituted, or tampered with in any manner.
The Ticket shall have been issued by the GLC in an authorized manner.
The Ticket shall have been received or recorded by the GLC by applicable deadlines.
The Ticket shall pass the confidential validation and security tests appropriate to the applicable Play Style.
The Validation Number of an apparent winning Ticket shall appear on the GLC's official file of Validation Numbers of winning Tickets. A Ticket with that Validation Number shall not have been paid previously.
The Ticket shall be intact, and not miscut, and have exactly one Play Symbol and exactly one Caption in each of the rub-off spots, exactly one Pack Number, exactly one Ticket Number, exactly one Retailer Validation Code, and exactly one Validation Number on the Ticket.
The Game Number, Pack Number, Ticket Number, and Validation Number must be present in their entirety and be fully legible. The Validation Number shall correspond, using the GLC's codes, to the Play Symbols on the Ticket.
The Play Symbols, Captions, Validation Number, Retailer Validation Code, Pack Number, and Ticket Number must be right side up and not reversed in any manner.
The Ticket must not be blank or partially blank, misregistered, defective, or printed or produced in error.
Each of the Play Symbols on the Instant Game Ticket must be exactly one of those described in that Instant Game's Working Papers, and each of the Captions must be exactly one of those described in the same Working Papers.
Each of the Play Symbols on the Ticket must be printed in the correct symbol font and correspond precisely to the artwork on file at the GLC. Each of the Captions must be printed in the Caption font and must correspond precisely to the artwork on file at the GLC. The Retailer Validation Code must be printed in the Retailer Validation Code font and must correspond precisely to the artwork on file at the GLC. The Validation Number must be printed in the Validation Number font and must correspond precisely to the artwork on file at the GLC.
The display printing must be regular in every respect and correspond precisely with the artwork on file at the GLC.
3) Any Ticket not passing all of the validation tests and requirements is void and ineligible for any prize and shall not be paid. The CEO may, at CEO's exclusive determination, reimburse the player for the cost of the void Ticket.
4) If a defective Ticket is purchased, the GLC's only liability shall be reimbursement for the cost of the void Ticket.
1) A Ticket is a bearer instrument until signed on the back by the Ticket holder.
2) The GLC shall not be responsible for lost, stolen, or destroyed Tickets.
3) The GLC shall not be responsible for erroneous or mutilated Tickets.
4) The GLC shall not be responsible for Tickets claimed by a player in error for a lower prize at a Retailer.
5) The GLC shall not pay prizes to any Claimant who purchases a Ticket from an unauthorized Retailer.
6) The GLC shall pay a prize to only one individual or entity.
If a dispute arises between the GLC and a Ticket Claimant concerning whether the Ticket is a winning Ticket and if the Ticket prize has not been paid, the CEO may, exclusively at his/her determination, reimburse the Claimant for the cost of the disputed Ticket. This shall be the Claimant's exclusive remedy.
The CEO, at any time, may establish the End of Game date for an individual Instant Game or series of Instant Games.
Players will have 90 days from End of Game date to redeem or claim Instant Game prizes for an individual Instant Game; thereafter, no claims shall be honored by the GLC.
In purchasing a Ticket, the customer or player agrees to comply with, and abide by, the Georgia Lottery for Education Act, other applicable Georgia laws, all Rules and Regulations and procedures established by the GLC for the conduct of the game. (Applicable copies are available for review, in accordance with the Georgia Open Records Act, at the GLC office in Atlanta.)
You must be 18 years or older to play.