Georgia Lottery Mobile App Android Download Instructions
1. Go to Settings, go to More, then tap Security or Applications (depending on your device). Check Unknown Source and tap OK on the confirmation pop up.
2. Return to this page and tap the Download & Install button to download the app to your Android device.
3. When the download is complete, tap the Georgia Mobile app download bar. If the download bar does not display, go to your Downloads folder.
4. Tap Open with Package installer then tap Install.
5. Log in/register and play!
Do you have a Georgia Lottery app in the Google Play store?
The Georgia Lottery app is not offered in the Google Play store because Google currently does not permit apps offering in-app lottery gaming.
When following the download and installation instructions, I received an Android alert message about installing apps from unknown sources. Should I be concerned?
As always, caution should be taken when downloading files or apps from unknown sources. Once the Georgia Lottery app has been installed on your device, you can uncheck the option to allow files and apps from unknown sources.