The terms for some of the consents have changed. To continue to receive information you must update your consents.
It looks like you haven't updated your personal details for a while. Please confirm or review the details we have on record are upto date.
Want to win a $50 gift card? Click the image to get a virtual scratcher! Swipe your finger to scratch and reveal if you are a winner! Must be 18 or older and Georgia resident to win.
$50,000 Extravaganza tickets on sale now at Georgia Lottery retail locations. Scratch and win up to $50,000.
Georgia Lottery $15 Virtual Scratcher CHALLENGE
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
OPEN ONLY TO ELIGIBILE RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA, WHO, AS OF THE TIME OF ENTRY, ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE.
THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS AND REGULATIONS AND IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the state of Georgia who are at least 18 years of age, and who have mobile internet access and a Qualified Device as of October 1, 2021. A "Qualified Device" means (a) an Apple mobile device (iPhone 8 and newer) with an iOS 11.0 operating system or newer and the Safari or Chrome web browser or (b) as of October 1, 2021, mid to high tier Android device with Android 8.0 or newer and the Chrome web browser. The following persons are not eligible to participate or win a prize: employees, directors and officers of Aquimo INC ("Administrator"), Georgia Lottery Corporation (“GLC” or “Sponsor”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, web design, advertising, fulfillment, and promotion agencies, and other parties involved in the administration, development, fulfillment or execution of this Contest (collectively the "Contest Parties"), the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or "step") of each of the foregoing excluded persons, and those living in the same household of each such individual.
2. Promotion Period: The Contest starts on October 5, 2021 10AM and ends on November 1, 2021 at 11:59pm Eastern Time (the "Promotion Period"). Administrators’ computer is the official time-keeping device for this Contest. Prizes will be awarded weekly, where each week begins on Tuesday at 8:00 AM and ends on Monday at 11:59 PM Eastern Time, the “Weekly Contest Period”. The four (4) Weekly Contests periods are as follows:
Week 1: October 5 – 11, 2021
Week 2: October 12- 18, 2021
Week 3: October 19-25, 2021
Week 4: October 26-November 1, 2021
3. How to Enter/Play: To enter and play, the Entrant must possess or have access to a Qualified Device as defined above. Data rates may apply. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier.
A. Access via a social media post: During the Promotion Period, Using your Qualified Device, players gain access from Georgia Lottery social posts, then tap the link provided in the post. You will be automatically directed to the URL for the Georgia Lottery Virtual Scratcher (the “Game”); then follow the steps below to play and enter:
· Optionally register with social media or enter as a guest.
· Tap “Tap To Play” on the Game home screen to enter the virtual scratcher Game. Once you enter the game you become an “Entrant” in the Contest.
· Use your finger to swipe the virtual scratcher and scratch off the virtual lottery ticket (the “Scratcher”). The Scratcher is a promotional ticket only and is not an actual GA Lottery ticket.
· If the ticket is a non-winning ticket you will see “Thanks for Playing! Please try again.”
· You may play up to five (5) times per day during the Promotional Period.
· If the ticket is a winning ticket you will see “Thanks for Playing! Congratulations You Won a $50 Gift Card!” with prize redemption instructions, (a “Winning Ticket”).
· You must submit your email to be eligible to win prizes and by submitting your email you agree to receive additional information from the GA Lottery.
B. During the Promotion Period, to play and enter WITHOUT social media, visit https://GAscratcher.Live then follow the steps above to play and enter.
Limit: Up to five (5) Contest entries per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Each Entrant may only win one (1) Grand Prize within the Promotional Period and be eligible to win. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, Contest entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winner are final and binding. Administrator will select the potential winners by randomly assigning 50 winning tickets each Weekly Contest Period during the Contest Period, with 200 total winning tickets during the Contest Period. The potential winner will be notified by a special Winning Ticket and instructions on prize redemption. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
5. Requirements of Potential Winner: Potential winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified by a prize coupon in the Game with redemption instructions described in Section 7 of these Official Rules. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release ("Declaration") in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Sponsor and Administrator.
6. Prize: GRAND PRIZE: $50 Gift Card (ARV $50).
By accepting the Georgia Lottery gift card prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket.
No substitution, exchange, or transfer of prize by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize or any component for one of equal or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. All details of all prizes are determined by Sponsor and/or prize partner, in their sole discretion. Terms, conditions, and restrictions may apply.
7. Prize redemption: Entrants who receive a Winning Ticket notification in the Game must share their Email address and will be contacted with prize redemption instructions with three (3) business days of the end of the weekly contest period (the “Prize Redemption Period”). Entrants who do not share their Email address during the Weekly Contest Period in which a Winning Ticket was scratched forfeit their eligibility and no prize will be awarded.
Entrant may only win one (1) Grand Prize during the Contest Period. If the Entrant has already received a Grand Prize in the Contest Period and scratches a Winning Ticket, then they forfeit their eligibility and no prize will be awarded.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Contest and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Georgia Lottery Corporation, and Aquimo INC. and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or human error; (d) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Contest entry, if it is possible. If the Contest, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Administrator, Sponsor and other Released Parties in connection with the Contest, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you, and any of the Released Parties, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance Georgia Lottery Corporation: 250 Williams Street Suite 3000 Atlanta, GA 30303 ATN Legal Department. The winner list will be available after winner confirmation.
13. Sponsor: The GA Lottery Corporation, 250 Williams Street Suite 3000 Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: Aquimo INC. Address: 3514 N Power Rd Ste#115, Mesa, AZ 85215.
14. Decisions of the President / Chief Executive Officer (“CEO”): In the event of any situation not provided for in these Georgia Lottery $15 Virtual Scratcher Challenge Official Rules, or any conflict between any provisions of these rules, the decision of the President /CEO of the Georgia Lottery Corporation, or her designee, shall be final and binding.
|DEE DEE L|
|Schnauzer Girls Lizzie|
Disclaimer: To claim prize, all winners must adhere to prize redemption guidelines. All winners are required to provide their email address and proof of identity to receive prize. Failure to provide email address and return valid Georgia state issued identification in the allotted time will result in forfeiture of the prize.
For more chances to play and win, try your luck with our $50,000 Extravaganza scratcher ticket loaded with $50,000 prizes! On sale now at Georgia Lottery retail locations.