Updated July 4, 2020:
In response to COVID-19, we remain focused on our mission to maximize revenues for HOPE and Pre-K and thank you for your continued patience, support and understanding.
How to Claim
Beginning Monday, May 18, 2020, Georgia Lottery claim centers at Headquarters, District Offices and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport will be accepting prize claims, for prizes of $601 or more by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Appointments can be made using our ONLINE SCHEDULER. We are only processing claims for prizes of $601 or more at this time. Prizes under $601 can be claimed at any Georgia Lottery retail location. ALL PRIZES can be claimed by mail to: Georgia Lottery Corporation, P.O. Box 56966, Atlanta, GA 30343.
- Georgia Lottery claim centers at Headquarters are open Monday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Georgia Lottery District Offices are open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- GLC kiosks at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. for prize claims $601 up to $25,000.
- If you play online via your Players Club Account and win a prize greater than $600, you can claim these prizes at our Georgia Lottery District Offices. However, please note these prizes cannot be claimed at our Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Office/Kiosks.
Strict public health guidelines will be followed and enforced for the safety of Georgia Lottery staff and customers.
Below are helpful details about the claim process:
- To schedule an appointment, please use our ONLINE SCHEDULER. Appointments may ONLY be scheduled online.
- We are accepting appointments for prizes of $601 or more at this time. Prizes under $601 can be claimed at any Georgia Lottery retail location, and all prizes can be claimed by mail to: Georgia Lottery Corporation, P.O. Box 56966, Atlanta, GA 30343.
- In order to serve as many customers as possible each day, we are limiting the number of claims to five (5) per person, per appointment.
- To ensure the safety of our employees and players, please adhere to the following health guidelines: maintain social distancing, wear a mask when entering the claim center location. Only the scheduled winner with an appointment will be allowed into the claim center. If you are experiencing any illness please do not visit a Georgia Lottery claim center.
- To expedite your claim, be sure to print, complete and bring a claim form to your appointment. Be prepared to provide a valid issued government photo ID and an official document listing your social security number, preferably a Driver’s License and Social Security Card.” For acceptable forms of identification please review our Identification Policy.
- You will be required to provide your appointment time and identification prior to entering the claim office.
Download Prize Claim Form
Schedule Claim Prize Appointment
Dear Valued Retailers: Please join us in following public health guidelines. Please print this sign and display it on your terminals and in high-visibility areas.
Download Health Guidelines Sign
Powerball- The Powerball Product Group today announced its decision to determine Powerball’s advertised jackpot based on game sales and interest rates. Following the April 8 drawing, guaranteed starting jackpot amounts and minimum jackpot increases will be eliminated, and future jackpot increases will be determined and announced by the Product Group prior to each drawing.
View Powerball Press Release
Mega Millions - The advertised Mega Millions jackpot for Friday, April 3, is a guaranteed $121 million. If the jackpot is won that evening, it will reset to a guaranteed $20 million for the next drawing on April 7. If there is no jackpot winner on April 3, the jackpot will roll to an annuitized value of $127 million. Immediately following the drawing on April 3, the next new starting jackpot and the rate at which the jackpot increases will be established based on game sales and interest rates, with no fixed minimum amount. Subsequent jackpot amounts will be determined and announced prior to each drawing.
View Mega Millions Press Release
Play your favorite Georgia Lottery games on the web and on your mobile device!
Play Online Now!
Join the Players Club